Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Spanking Time

"You told me you like rough treatment."

"I do."

"Spanking?"

"Oh, yes."

Smack, smack, smack!
You wince, clench your buns and tense for more.
You shudder and reel with the intoxicating pleasure of mild pain.

Smack, smack, smack, smack, smack!
"Fuck!"
You think, "Jesus, that hurts."

"What do you mean 'Fuck'?"

"I'm sorry, it just surprised me because it hurt."

"Good girl, don't fight me or you'll wish you hadn't."

"Yes, Sir."

"I don't need that Sir and Master shit."

"Yes, Sir,,, I mean... OK, I'm OK."

"Do you want more?"

"Oh, Yes, I want more."

Smack, smack, smack, smack, smack!
Smack, smack, smack, smack, smack!

"Oh, GodFUCKing Damn."

"You've got a dirty fucking mouth on you, slut."

"Sorry"

"Don't be sorry."
"I want you dirty"
"I want you to get nasty."
"I want you to be my slut."

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License. If you copy or display any of this work, then you must link back to this site for attribution.