Sunday, May 14, 2006

Some of your sexual needs confirmed

"It seems that gentle breast and nipple stimulation, while obviously enjoyable for you, do not create a lubricating effect in your vagina."

"No," you replied. "My tits are very sensitive, but as much as I love them being teased and pinched, It doesn't get me wet."

"OK. Then we will try some other kinds of stimulation."

When I start slapping your tits and pulling your nipples hard you scream, "That's hurts like a sonofabitch."

I look at the hydrometer then say, "And it just made you moist."

"Really? Did it?"

"Yes" And I flip you over and start spanking your ass.

"Oh, holy fucking shit!!!" You squirm, then slowly relax.

"Now, you're even wetter."

"Take that damn thing out of me, and... please fuck me."

"Not so fast, we have more tests to perform. Get on your hands and knees."

I lubed up a finger and pushed it into your asshole. I lubed a second finger and inserted it. I turned my fingers around to loosen you up, then lubed a third finger. It was hard forcing the third finger inside your ass and said, "I just wanted to make sure you could take my cock in your ass if I want to fuck your ass. Looks like this has made you dripping wet."

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License. If you copy or display any of this work, then you must link back to this site for attribution.