Monday, May 01, 2006

Slut Time

"It's slut time for you. "

"Take off your clothes."

"Everything?"

"Yes"

"Do you know you look much better naked?"

"I'm glad you think so..."

"Hands on the wall."

"Spread your legs."

I gently touch your neck, then slide my hand down your spine and grab your ass.
"Nice ass."

"Are you ready to be my slut?"

"There's no turning back now, is there?"

"No, you've reached the point of no return."

My hands slide around and cup you breasts, squeeze them and pinch your nipples.
An electric sensation shoots through your body and settles in between your legs.
I press my body into your backside. My hands slide down the front of your body to the inside of your thighs. You feel my semi-erect dick growing against your leg.

"You told me you like rough treatment."

"I do."

"Spanking?"

"Oh, yes."

Smack, smack, smack. You wince, clench your buns and tense for more.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License. If you copy or display any of this work, then you must link back to this site for attribution.