Friday, May 05, 2006

Penetration Time

"Get down on your hands and knees like a dog in heat, you slimy cunt."
"You need to feel helpless to relinquish responsibility for your actions."
"You've got to get rid of so much mental baggage before you can reach the sweet spot."
"The time will come when you can't think, all of you do is feel."
"Feel yourself being used by me purely for my pleasure."
"And know there's nothing you can do but take it."
"Take it in your mouth."
"Take it in your cunt."
"Take it in your ass."
"Every hole is mine."
"You're just a fuckhole for this big fuckin' dick."
"Are we clear on this?"

"Crystal, it's not brain surgery."

"Yeah, well I'm gonna turn your brain to jello."
I spread your cheeks and look at the rosebud of your asshole.
"You won't be able to think straight because you're so fucked."
My hands slide around and under to cup your tits.
"You know what I like about this position you're in?"

"My ass is up so two of my holes are yours for the taking."

"I can grab your shoulders and pull you back when I thrust into you."
I put the head of my dick inside your vaginal lips.
"Hold still you fuckslut."
I shove it in and pull you hard.
My dick speads your insides apart violently with it's initial dry friction.
For a split second it hurts like hell and you howl like a dog, then squeal like stuck pig.
"Is this what you wanted?"

"Oh, yes, hell yes."
I pull back and your wetness covers my dick so the next thurst slides in slippery pleasure.
"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me hard."
I pull you back and bang your cunt with all the force and power I have.
My pelvic cradle slams into your ass.
I grab your hips and pull you back to meet my thrusts.
The hilt of my dick crashes into the ring at the opening of your hole.
The tip of my dick hits your cervix.
You moan, then release a deep gutteral growl as I fuck you harder and faster.
You rock, roll, and react to the total body jack hammering.

"Animalistic fucking turns you into an animal."
"An animal that acts on instinct."
"You're a perfect mount."
"I ride you hard."
"You are my workwhore."
"Got that?"

"What the fuck?"

"I'm fucking you senseless."

"No fuck, fuckin kid, kiddin"

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License. If you copy or display any of this work, then you must link back to this site for attribution.