Saturday, May 13, 2006

The Exam Begins

"Please remove your clothing and get on the bed for the examination."

You are a little apprehensive about appearing completely naked in front of me. As you remove your light blouse and then her bra, she felt the cool air from the A/C system play over your naked breasts. You become aware that your nipples are stiffening in the air. You knew this was normal. Your breasts have always been very sensitive, but sadly this did not seem to lead to a dampening of your vagina.

Hesitantly you walked to the bed and lay down on your back. I pulled up a chair and slid my hands along your legs skipping over your crotch and gently caressing your breasts. I could see that your nipples were already hard began a rhythmical squeezing of the globes, letting my fingers drift towards the stiff buds and pinch them lightly.I reached into my medical bag.
I pulled out a long instrument that looked like a huge thermometer and a tube of lube. I stated matter-of-factly, “This is a vaginal hydrometer to measure the moisture level inside your cunt.”

Cunt? You though, that’s not a medical term… You feel my hands slide along the inside of your thighs.

“Spread your legs.”

I lubed up the instrument and slide it up and down your vaginal lips until I found your opening and pushed it in and watched for the first reading. “You’re a not registering any significant vaginal secretions at this point. I’m going to put a thong on you to hold the hydrometer in place while I test your body for reactions to different kinds of stimulation.”

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License. If you copy or display any of this work, then you must link back to this site for attribution.