Thursday, May 11, 2006

Cum on your face

"I am going to give you clear instructions that you must follow. If you do as you are told, I will have no other choice but to straddle your face and let you suck me off. If you fail to do as you are told, I will straddle your face, but jack off on you without letting you feel my orgasm as it pumps directly from my cock." I say, "You might be lucky to get a few squirts in your mouth as I cum on your face."

"Here are your instructions. Place clothes pins on your nipples and pull your breasts up by the nips using the clothes pins." You do it as I say.

"Slide the round brush with the grooved handle inside your filthy cunt as far as it will go. Don't move it at all, just leave it and return your hands to your breasts to fondle them with the clothes pins on the nipples." You do it as instructed.

"Remove the brush from your cunt and slide it up your nasty ass--as far as it will go. Take the tip of the screwdriver handle and slide it back and forth between your clit and your cunt until I tell you to slide it inside." You do as I require.

"Fuck yourself with the screwdriver handle, but slide it slowly up to the notch in the handle, which will prevent it from sliding out -- and stop there. Do not touch either the brush or the screwdriver again; they are to remain inside you." You do as you're told.

"Make yourself come." You hesitate and I say, "Do it NOW!" So you begin and I watch. You rub your clitoral area. You reach up and move the clothes pins around. You go back and forth between the two areas, but you don't know if you can come on command and you feel frustrated, embarrassed, and on fire.

Then I reach over and begin to jostle the brush so that the handle moves up and down and sideways in your anus, and sometimes you can feel the bristles on your ass. I do the same thing with the screwdriver shaft. The handle is so securely esconced in your cunt, it can't slide in and out, but as I move it this way and that. It comes in contact with the brush handle, and you realize that you am nearly fully impaled and I am seeing it all.

"Cum NOW. CUM NOW!" And then you do, and it is HUGE. You're panting and feeling the pain on your nipples, so you remove the pins.

"Cum again."

"I don't think I can."

"You have to!"

As you begin to try again, I get up from my chair and go to the top of the bed. I place my knees on either side of my face. You open your mouth to receive my cock, and you know that sucking me off will put you over the edge again--maybe even with greater force. But I lean back with my hand around my hardening shaft and begin to pump it. You open your mouth wider, straining your head upward toward my cock and look up at me with pleading eyes. I shake his head and say, "You didn't do exactly as you were told." You don't understand what you didn't do. You are shocked and frustrated.

"I didn't tell you to take off the clothes pins, did I?"

"no, but..."

"Shut up and rub your clit--I need to focus on cuming on your face."

You do as you're told. You cum while I am stroking my hard cock faster and faster.

"Cum again!" So you try again. Finally, I am getting close and I grab your hair with my free hand and lean your head back.

"Open your mouth, that slutty mouth that sucks cocks." I direct the head of my cock toward your mouth just as the warm cum shoots out of my cock. You feel my cum shoot across your face and taste it in my your mouth as your hear me grunt and roar with pleasure. You experience a powerful, full body convulsing, mind shattering orgasm.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License. If you copy or display any of this work, then you must link back to this site for attribution.