Friday, May 26, 2006

A Blog Reader Visits

“When are we talking about doing this?”
“Now”
“I’ll be there in ten minutes.”
I close my cell phone. The thrill of anticipation shoots through me. I’ve read this man’s blog and we arranged to play out a scene that he described in one of his blog posts. I’m going to walk into a room with a man who has described the most depraved acts I’ve ever read. A normal person ought to feel some fear, at least some anxiety. I feel only exhilaration, the pure and distilled essence of being alive. It’s a feeling that comes close is the sexual rush of hyper-awareness that precedes an orgasm.

I’m standing at the bottom of stairs the lead to his office. Now that I stand on the threshold of meeting, reality has dampened my earlier excitement. I feel as though I’m about to enter the cage of a tamed tiger. The beast might be conditioned to show docility but anyone who believes that savagery can be removed from a predator is kidding themselves.

This is a compulsion for me to make a dominant male want me. Silently I repeat the safety phrase he’s given me, “Raw Meat.” I climb the stairs in a steady effort and open the door before second thoughts can stop me. I find myself in a dimly lit hallway.

“Hello, is that you?”

“Yes,” I answer embarrassed by the smallness of my voice. The door is partly open. I walk to within two steps of it and pause. I flatten my skirt against my thighs. It wrinkled on the drive over. Oh well, it won't be on much longer.

“Come in. Nothing to be afraid of…”

“Right,” I say silently and walk through the door. He sits at a large table facing the doorway. He is a big rugged looking man, but there isn’t a spare ounce of fat on his tall muscular frame. In a single fluid movement he stands and gestures at a day bed opposite his desk, black leather squares on a tubular frame, a Mies van der Rohe or perhaps a knockoff.

Comments:
Is that it? Come on! Don't leave us hanging!

hugs
Des
 
I had some difficulty trying to write the next scene from her point-of-view so I'm working on it from a different viewpoint.
 
Kudos! at using the other viewpoint, maybe if you wrote something that went back and forth and almost never overlapping?

but by all means, keep up the good writings that you have going on now!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License. If you copy or display any of this work, then you must link back to this site for attribution.