Thursday, April 27, 2006

The Second Night of My Blog Reader's Visit

She let me in and I watched her as she walked ahead of me. I was trying to guess the shape of her ass underneath that skirt. I would like to remember this when I see if naked. When she got to her chair, she turned and smiled.

"You remember the rules? I only agreed to do this with you because of those rules." I nodded yes. "I can touch you, but you can't touch me. You agreed to that. Last night when I rubbed my nipple on the tip of your dick I was touching you. Do you understand?"

I said, "Yes."

"You sit on the edge of the bed." As I did she pulled her chair up close to me and put her feet on either side of me exposing the inside of her thighs and pussy to me. She watched my eyes as they took in the view of her private parts. Then, she looked at the tenting in my crotch and said, "Why don't you free that monster?"

I stood up briefly to lower my shorts and it bounced up and down.

"I hope you can talk real dirty to me, tonight. You can verbally use and abuse me. I really need it to get off this soon after having an orgasm."

"Play with your tits."

Quickly her blouse was unbuttoned and her breasts were out of her bra. Sitting there in her chair, legs spread, naked from the waist up, and working herself over, it gave me an enormous erection I knew I was going to get very nasty with her and love doing it.

Putting my longer legs up on either side of hers I leaned back, took cock in hand and started to stroke myself as she looked on. Her eyes fixed on my dick as I slowly stroked up and down. As pre-cum started to ooze from the tip I saw her lick her lips. With her index finger she reached over and started to rub the cum over the head of my dick. Taking her wet finger she brought it to her lips. Her mouth opened and with her tongue she licked her finger clean.

"Mmmmm" she said. And her eyes went back to my dick.

I started to stroke faster as she watched. With my balls tightening I knew I couldn't hold on much longer. Faster and faster I stroked my cock as she watched.

"I'm going to cum" I said.

"No not yet." she said reaching over and stopping my hand.

Releasing my hand she slouched down in her seat and putting her legs over mine plugged two fingers into her sopping wet cunt. With her other hand she spread her lips and started to rub her engorged clit. She pulled her fingers out of her pussy and offered them to me. I leaned forward and tasted the sweet pussy juice on her fingers. With her eyes closed she returned her fingers to her cunt while my hand resumed stroking my cock.

"I am a total fucking slut and want to be used for your pleasure" she stated, adding "use my pussy and mouth and make me your fuck slut."

"Take it bitch" I shouted. "Take my cock like the whore you are. And when I cum, you will swallow it."

"You like being used like this don't you?"

"Fuck yes, use me" she replied. "Use my cunt, mouth, tits, ass, everything."
"Fuck just use me any way you want."

"Do you want me to shoot my load on your face?"
"Are you a cumslut?"
"Cum for me slut, let them see how a real slut cums"

We watched each other masturbating.

Again I said to her, "I'm going to cum. I can't hold it much longer."

"I'm cumming." she said. "Cum on my pussy as I orgasm."

I quickly stood up and positioned dick inches from her pistoning fingers while jerking myself wildly.

"Now." she screamed. "Cum now."

Hot streams of cum flowed from my dick hitting her hands and pussy. Her body start to jerk wildly as I continued to spew. With her hand pumping and rubbing my cum on her clit and into her pussy her body jerked and finally went limp.

Her eyes opened, she took her hand from her pussy, brought it to her lips and, with a smile, licked the cum off it and swallowed it.

Comments:
delicious
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License. If you copy or display any of this work, then you must link back to this site for attribution.