Tuesday, April 25, 2006

The Importance of Being Audible

Some women squeal.
Some women squeak.
Some women moan.
Some women giggle.
Some women scream.
Some women say "That's IT!!!"
Some women say "That's it, That's it, That's it, That's IT, THAT'S IT!!!"
Some women say "Fuck ME NOW"
Some women say "Fuck Me, Fuck Me, Fuck Me, Fuck Me,
FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK ME HARD..."
until I cum.
I want you to make it audibly clear with all of the above and more
if what I'm doing is good,
better, or
the best.
No guesswork.
No wondering.
I want to know how you're responding to everything I do.
If I'm not doing it right,
tell me what to do.
So when I hear the words, "Suck my clit now."
If I do what you want (why wouldn't I?)
you should respond favorably and loudly.
After I've been given some helpful hint like that,
it's nice to hear,
"You learn so quickly, you learn so quickly,
Oh, god,,, Oh, GOD YES!"
I'm told that some men don't like this kind of feedback.
I'm told some men don't like helpful instructions.
I don't understand this.
I would like them to stop discouraging women from making a lot of noise.
(If you're a parent or have a roomate, then I forgive you)
Noises and dirty talk turn me on.
It urges me on to greater performance,
which in turn,
generates more erotic sounds.
It's this spiraling upwards to the most perfect crescendo
of wild animalistic desire and passion that's the best part of all.
This is one of the important ways to make sex extraordinary.

Comments:
Ok, I got the point. Am sure you're right. Will crank it up - after all it is just expressing what is being felt.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License. If you copy or display any of this work, then you must link back to this site for attribution.