Friday, April 28, 2006

Good Girl

You have made my cock fully erect. It juts upwards from my crotch, nearly parallel to my body with its head at the same level as my navel. When I move it sways like a rigid pole, tense and excited. Sexual energy churns between my legs and the hardness it produces feels good to me. Yet an erection of this intensity also feels demanding and insistent. It requires satisfaction from you.

My balls hang heavily, full of cum. As I walk toward the bed, I feel them jostle against my legs reminding me of their load. They seem to ache with need. Right now I am nothing more than a huge erection and well loaded balls. I feel totally male.

I kneel on the bed behind you, my balls swinging freely. You are there, on your hands and knees, presenting yourself to me. Your smooth, round buttocks are thrust high in the air, your legs are slightly spread. Your face is pressed against the sheets. All I see are the cheeks of your ass and your wonderful pussy, now wet and open with your arousal. Do you feel the same insistence as me? Do you feel the same demanding fire between your legs as I do? I can tell from your glistening pussy that you do.

"Please... fuck me..." you whimper. I don't have to be asked twice. I slid my hands over your buttocks as I take my position behind you. For a moment, the head of my cock brushes your thigh causing you to spread your legs wider. Then I push the tip of my cock against
your flaring slit and your labia open easily to engulf it. I grab your hips, pulling you onto me, and sliding my rigid shaft into you deeply. I lean forward a bit to bury myself as far in you as possible.

We both moan together with satisfaction as my cock fills you. My balls are pressed against your pussy lips, and I can feel the tip of my cock lodged somewhere deep inside of you. You are so warm, and wet, and willing. Instinctively I must feel more. I begin to thrust. Again and again and again I penetrate you, feeling your soft, wet cunt slidding smoothly over my rock hard cock. I hold your hips tightly as I fuck you, guiding each stroke for maximum penetration and for the best feeling. I love the feel of your cunt, sucy a hot, liquid cunt.

I lean back so I can watch my cock penetrating your body. It is so beautiful to see the way your labia anxiously grabs at my shaft as I withdraw and hungrily engulfs it as I enter you. Again and again I sink myself inside of you. I close my eyes to savor the feeling of your cunt.

I am gasping now with each stroke, but so are you. You move your hips in sensuous counterpoint to my motion. I can tell from your own shudders and moans that you are enjoying this, in your own way. That pleases and excites me. I love to make your squirm. I lean over you again, fucking your harder now. Faster. My hands roam over your body. I reach under you and grab your tits, swaying now with the motion of my stroking. I tug on your nipples to make you moan. I love the sound of your voice when it is thick with arousal. You are so feminine and yet so uninhibited. I want to fuck you forever.

I pump you steadily and firmly, working my cock in and out of you now with rapid strokes. I grab your hair, pulling on it. You moan and groan lustfully and I feel your cunt getting wetting and wetter. Do you hear the liquid sounds of our fucking? Do you smell our sex in the air? I do.

Suddenly you squeal with impending ecstasy and clench the sheets tightly in your fists. "Yeah, that's it," I gasp, "Cum you slut! Cum for me!" I wrap my hands in your hair and pull tightly, raising your head from the bed. I hear your cunt slurping at my cock.

"Cum for me, you slut!" I command. And you do!

"AAAHHHUNNNGGGH!!" you howl with raw animal pleasure as your body explodes. I feel your cunt contract tightly around my cock.

"Good girl" I hiss as your cunt squeezes and quivers around my shaft. "Cum all over my cock!"

Finally when you are done, I let go of your hair and let your head fall forward again. I lean back, hold your hips tightly, and begin to fuck you purposely. I want to cum in you and you know it. We both know it won't take long. My balls are close to boiling and your pussy feels so good! Suddenly I feel your cunt tighten up and in a moment you are cry out with renewed ecstasy.

"Good girl," I moan, "cum for me again!"

Your second explosion sets me off. I feel my balls quiver and tighten. Oh God, but your pussy feels so good! I thrust into you deeply, pressing my balls against your lips even while you are still orgasming. Then I roarl out my own pleasure as my cum starts to fly from my cock. I am filling you! I am planting my seed deep inside of you! Again and again my cock pulses, shooting more and more cum into you. It feels so good to fuck you!

Comments:
mmm like it.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License. If you copy or display any of this work, then you must link back to this site for attribution.